We can provide the installation service to your local infra. The library needs to prepare the server/s, networks and hosting services by themselves. As for the specification of the servers and other cybersecurity features, we can provide a free service to the library. After the infra is ready, we can come to the premise and implement the system to you.
The services are including: –
- Operating System Setup – Debian 64-bit
- Koha ILS Installation
- Basic Parameter Setting – Library parameter setting (library branch code, patron type, item type, circulation rules, fine setting and calendar setting).
- System Configuration – SMTP Email configuration and OAI-PMH configuration.
- OPAC Interface customization.
- System Testing
- 12-month technical support and maintenance – Online Support and By Phone Support.
Talk to us if you want to know more about the service, fill up the form or send us email via firstname.lastname@example.org.