Convo On Stage is a graduation queue system to assist the universities and colleges to arrange the graduates to receive their honors on the Graduation Day.
This system is using Ultra High Frequency (UHF) RFID as the basis technology to recognise the identity of the graduates. After scanning each RFID cards, wristband or other equivalent UHF tags, the system will display and speak their names via the screen and PA system. And with no mistake!
This system can be divided into 3 portions, which are Main Unit, Flow Unit and Checker.
Each unit will be installed at separate computers or laptops.
- Upload graduates name list
- Record the pronouncement of the graduates’ name
- Assign unique RFID card for each graduate
- Read and check card
- Display on screen
The Main Unit is used to input the name and the individual awards (such as Dean List and Chancellor Award) of the graduates, record the pronunciation of the names, pair up the RFID cards with the names, RFID reader’s setup and add name manually. This Main Unit will be integrated with the video mixer and the PA system.
The Checker Unit is used to check the RFID cards and to handle the card missing matters before the Flow Unit. In this portion, the graduates are able to check their RFID cards’ functionality. If the RFID card is missing or damage, the operator can assign and pair up another card for the graduates. Let’s make no panics in front of the stage.
The Flow Unit is used to receive the RFID cards from the graduates and scan it, before going to the convocation stage. The Flow Unit is connecting to the Main Unit via the TCP/IP protocol. The operator can collect back the RFID cards and recycle it for the next convocation events.
The ET PCR800 is a desktop Ultra High Frequency RFID Reader/ Writer compliant to ISO18000-6C EPC Gen 2 protocol with an operating range of 840 to 960 MHz. The compact housing design makes it ideal for installing in environments with space constraints.
Technical Specification: –
- Supports ISO18000-6C, EPC Class 1 Gen 2
- Available with slot or flat reading surfaces
- Features LED and Beep sound indications
- Frequency range: 840- 960MHz
- Twin communication interfaces: RS232 or USB
Available versions: –
- PCR800R-00 902 -928 MHz, RS232
- PCR800R-30 865-869 MHz, RS232
- PCR800U-00 902-928 MHz ,USB (Virtual COM)
- PCR800U-30 865-869 MHz , USB (Virtual COM)
- PCR800HK-00 902-928 MHz, USB (K/B emulation & HID mode)
- PCR800HK-30 865-869 MHz, USB (K/B emulation & HID mode)
The Convo On Stage System Package is inclusive of: –
- Convo On Stage System Installer (Supported MS Windows 7 and MS Windows 10)
- UHF RFID Reader PCR800U-00 902-928 MHz ,USB (Virtual COM)* x 2 units
- UHF RFID Card** x 30 pcs
* Client can order different types of reader according to their country communication rules and regulations.
** With default is using UHF RFID Card, client can choose other UHF RFID tags such as wristband or button. Please ask for assistance via email@example.com.
Others accessories: – UHF RFID Wristband
Click here to view our Convo On Stage demo videos.
You can download our Convo On Stage brochure here: Product – Convo On Stage