Koha ILS Implementation
We provide the service to implement Koha Integrated Library System (also abbreviated as ILS) to your library. Once the Koha ILS is installed to your library you will enjoy the full modules from the system. This service is including the installation, basic parameter setting, OPAC customization and basic system testing.
We do provide 2 types of implementations: Local Premise Implementation and Koha on SaaS.
For Local Premise Implementation, the library needs to prepare the infra like server/s, network and hosting service by themselves. We will provide the consultation of the server’s specification to the library. Then we will come to the premise or remote to your server to install and configure the system to you.
We can provide the installation service to your local infra. The library needs to prepare the server/s, networks and hosting services by themselves. As for the specification of the servers and other cybersecurity features, we can provide a free service to the library. After the infra is ready, we can come to the premise and implement the system to you.
The services are including: –
- Operating System Setup – Debian 64-bit/ Ubuntu 64-bit
- Koha ILS Installation
- Basic Parameter Setting – Library parameter setting (library branch code, patron type, item type, circulation rules, fine setting and calendar setting).
- System Configuration – SMTP Email configuration and OAI-PMH configuration.
- OPAC Interface customization.
- System Testing
- 12-month technical support and maintenance – Online Support and By Phone Support.
Talk to us if you want to know more about the service, fill up the form or send us email via email@example.com.
If you need more information or would like to book a demo, please submitting the simple form below. Our sales representative will contact to you in the soonest time.