Lemonjar Software Media will held a KOHA ILS Training at Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, on September 2017. The training courses are as followed, covering all level of KOHA ILS.
- KOHA ILS User Training – This training is used to train the librarian on how to use the KOHA System after the system installation and setting.
- KOHA ILS Administrator Training – This training is used to train the system administrator on how to do the settings on the KOHA System after the system installation.
- KOHA ILS Administration Training II – This training is used to train the system administrator on how to install the system and system configuration, including hosts file configuration, apache setting, email configuration, SIP2 configuration and etc.
- KOHA ILS CSS Customization – This training is used to train the system administrator o how to modify and customize the CSS and design of the OPAC, especially the front page of the OPAC.
- KOHA ILS Database Structure and Data Migration – This training is used to train the system administrator on the database structure of the KOHA System and thus provide the technique on how to migrate the data from other library system to KOHA ILS.
These trainings are hands-on training with computers/ servers (virtual machine) provided. Please pick the course or courses that is suit to you. Seats are limited, please contact to us to book your seat via 088-713226 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The venue of the trainings are at Sabah Skills & Technology Centre, No. 8, Jalan 1C, KKIP Selatan, Industrial Zone 1 (IZ1), Kota Kinabalu Industrial Park (KKIP), 88460 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.